09.01.2013

This past year seemed mellow, but upon reflection, it was big on the inside and I feel so different. I opened up, I blossomed, I shed some anxiety. I formed a tight knit group of incredible friends that I can tell are long term keepers.





I walked the forest with my love in Zanzibar Island, I did snorkelling in the Indian Ocean. I watched sunsets that would make any grown man cry. I saw many differents things than I ever have in my entire life.
This year is about growth, working towards the financial stability of my business while making new things that make me happy. I’ve spent the last year fumbling with this, but figuring out what it is I love about my job and what I want to focus on (because you don’t have to be good at everything). Getting out more and away from my room. More adventures and puttıng things together in my mind.



But most of all, the biggest theme in my life needs to be to find ways to be more content and satisfied, more confident in myself and my life. Strive to be better and work harder, but not feel so restless and compare myself and my life with others. It’s always my goal, always in the back of my mind, but more than ever I need to remind myself of it lately. It’s my last year of my 20′s and I’m ready to strike a balance.
Thank you my family and all my friends who spent time with me in Berlin for last week of the year and who weren’ t there but still in my heart, as you always inspire me so much.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar